General help

Picture of sam salt
Some question about course creation please help if any1 know

I have moodle 2.4

I want to know that in moodle if a user or course creater creates a course and this course will ahow only after approval of admin.

let me elaborate:

If I m a course creater and I am creating a course and it must notify the admin that a new course has been added, then admin will see that course and approve (or may decline) the course. And course will show only if admin approve that.

I looked at the course request plugin but thats not i want. I dont want to request and after that admin will add that course. I want that admin will only click on approve.

thnx in advance

Average of ratings: -
Picture of Howard Miller
Re: Some question about course creation please help if any1 know
Group DevelopersGroup Documentation writersGroup Particularly helpful Moodlers

I've never heard of such a thing. It wouldn't be a massive job to write such a plugin but it's certainly not trivial.

Average of ratings:Useful (1)
Picture of sam salt

Thnx Howard

Picture of sam salt

Hi Howard, I have another question for you If you dont mind please.

While creating a self registration account: Is is possible to Not email user, instead of that mail or niotify admin and admin will confirm account and then user will get email that you can use your account. smile

I am sure you have a possible solution for that smile

Picture of Howard Miller
Group DevelopersGroup Documentation writersGroup Particularly helpful Moodlers

No. The clue is in the name "email based self-registration". The email confirmation is fundamental.

Again, what you are looking for is certainly possible within the Moodle framework but would require a custom plugin to be developed to re-arrange the confirmation and email notifications.