If you need a tool right now in Moodle 2.7, 2.8 or 2.9 look at Skills repository plugin here:
Skills repository ("referentiel") is a Moodle module for skill certification.
- Teachers specify a Competency Framework (skills repository) or import it
- Teachers create Skills repository activities in courses (it's a Moodle module)
- Students declare activities linked with competencies
- Teachers follow students declarations, comment, evaluate competencies with a binary (default) or a multivalued scale
- Teachers propose tasks (i.e: a mission, a dead line, a list of competencies to prove, a documentation, etc.)
- Teachers export and print certificates
- If your site enables Outcomes (also known as Competencies, Goals,
Standards or Criteria), you can now export a list of Outcomes from
referentiel module then grade things using
that scale (forum, database, assigments, etc.) throughout the site.
Then these evaluations will be integrated in the Referentiel instance of the course.