Quiz

Picture of D Barnhart
Change link of Finish Review

I am using Moodle 2.3.  I have my quiz set up for one attempt.  After a student finishes and submits all, they are able to see a review with the correct answers and at the bottom of the review is a link to finish review.  As it is now when you click on the Finish Review link it takes you back to the quiz activity.  I would like to switch the link so that when the student clicks on Finish Review it takes them back to the course home page

How do I switch the link?  Any help is appreciated!

Finish Review link

Average of ratings: -
Picture of Joseph Rézeau
Re: Change link of Finish Review

Picture of D Barnhart

Thank you for your response.  I did read that post but it doesn't tell me how or where to change the Finish Review linking.  I know that the quiz has a nice flow with all of the buttons and links.  In my quiz, I have alot of information in the quiz descriptions so when my students click on the Finish Review link after reviewing the quiz results, they need to scroll all the way down to get to the Back to Course button.  They really dont care or need to see the Summary of Attempts that come after finishing the review of the quiz. 

So for my purposes I would like to change the url link back to the course home page.

Any other help will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Picture of D Barnhart

Any other help will be greatly appreciated smile

Tim at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
Group DevelopersGroup Documentation writersGroup Particularly helpful Moodlers

Generally the way you tweak things in the Moodle UI is http://docs.moodle.org/dev/Themes_2.0_overriding_a_renderer.

If you look in mod/quiz/renderer.php, you will see that there is a function called finish_review_link.

I will let you work it out from there.

Average of ratings:Useful (1)