Copied formfactor theme, now its showing plugin check screen but buttons do nothing?

Copied formfactor theme, now its showing plugin check screen but buttons do nothing?

by Daniel Carpenter -
Number of replies: 3

Hi,

I have coppied the formfactor theme and altered the names as its the nearest to the theme i would like to create.

The problem is that now moodle goes straight to the plugin check screen and the buttons just show the 500 internal server error page?

Any ideas whats happening,

This stuff is made too difficult.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Daniel Carpenter

Re: Copied formfactor theme, now its showing plugin check screen but buttons do nothing?

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Sounds like there is something wrong with your server, or you have made a mistake with the theme?

To tell you the truth, your heart does not seem to be in the project. If you like I can clone the FormFactor theme for you at least that would start you off on the right foot. smile

In reply to Mary Evans

Re: Copied formfactor theme, now its showing plugin check screen but buttons do nothing?

by Daniel Carpenter -

Many thanks Mary,

Yeh, it really wasnt yesterday.  Im not sure why but there have been so many issues with trying to install 2.4.  I have installed several 1.9 test moodle sites with no problems at all.

Cool, so have now got the form factor theme copied over and the names changed. The next task is to learn how to use the web developer toolbar and start altering colours and adding links to the orrrange part of the hedder.

Update: Cant seem to find where its geting the header style from any where.  Have searched base adnd canvas themes also.

In reply to Daniel Carpenter

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Try using Firebug here is a short tutorial.  It shows you how to set it up and how to use it in Moodle. It's just the thing you need to help find thos CSS rules.