General help

Picture of Andre Kruger
Topic - Course Layout issue with one section per page
Group Testers

Hi, I'm not really sure if this is the correct Furum Topic (General problems) to report this issue but here goes.

I have configured (under edit settings) one of our courses to use the new "Show one section per page" under the "Formatting options for Topics format". Everything is working great and I really think this is a great future.

The only problem we currently have is with SCORM activities. Let me explain. Let's say you are inside a Topic (Topic A) where there is a SCORM activity. You open the SCORM activity and complete the questions/content. To finish you would normally exit the SCORM activity by clicking the "Exit activity" link. Unfortunately this now takes you back to the "Main Course Page" and not back to "Topic A. The student now again has to click on Topic A to go back where they entered the SCORM activity. It would be nice if when you exit the SCORM you go back to the Topic you entered the SCORM activityfrom.

Hope this makes sense, if not I can do a small screen cast to explain.

We are using Moodle Moodle 2.4+ (Build: 20121230) on a PHP5.3

Thanks Andre

Average of ratings: -
Picture of Andre Kruger
Re: Topic - Course Layout issue with one section per page
Group Testers

Just wanted to check, should I log this as a bug? (anyone please). I can reproduce this everytime even with the latest 2.4 build. I'm sure when you use the "Show one section per page" course format and you use the "Exit activity"  when a user exits a SCORM activity the user/student should be redirected back to the Topic they enetered the SCORM from and not back to the "Main Course Page" where all the Topic are displayed. 

Average of ratings: -