Uploading SCORM White Screen Issues

Uploading SCORM White Screen Issues

by Simon Phipps -
Number of replies: 1

Hi, I have one SCORM object creating a bit of a headache right now.    mixed

The ZIP is ~117Mb and uploads fine.  It's only when I go to "Save and Display" that I get a white screen.  

I am using 2.4 (updated today) and it a SCORM 1.2 file.  The site is here:  http://medilife.net.au

Here's what I have done so far:

• I have run phpinfo to check upload limits etc.  They were set to 128.  
  • I also copied the phpinfo.php file to the course folder (where the page that seems to be hanging is located) and ran it there.  The limits are the same there.
  • I upped the limits to 170 and it made no difference (not keen on leaving them that high, but I thought it might help)
  • php zip extension also shows as loading correctly in both locations
  • I have uploaded a smaller (~47 Mb) file into the same course and it uploaded and worked perfectly.
  • I have also tried FTP the files to the server and linking directly to the manifest, but still no go.  Although that might be for seperate issues.
  • I turned debugging to maximum and nothing showed up related to the SCORM (did find a bug in the theme that needs fixing tho!)

What i've been able to find so far on this issue seems to be related to those two issues, so I'm at a loss as to what to do next.

Any direction on where to go from here would be much appreciated.  Thanks in advance

Simon

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Simon Phipps

Re: Uploading SCORM White Screen Issues

by Simon Phipps -

I finally got back to this to do some further testing on this.

With Debug set to normal I was given the  message that max_execution_time limit was exceeded.

I set this to a higher number in php.ini and it handled it fine.  Just trying to see how low I can get it to avoid becoming a resource hog!

Sim