Lesson Reports

Lesson Reports

by Frank Erazo -
Number of replies: 3

Moodle version: 2.2

An existing Moodle instance is not showing the reports for a few lessons in one specific course.  

The logs indicate the Lesson has been accessed, but when we go to the reports, it says No attempts have been made on this lesson.  According to the Lesson FAQs, there must be a question in the lesson and it has a cluster of questions.  

Other courses that have a similar set up work just fine - any thoughts?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Frank Erazo

Re: Lesson Reports

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Frank "it has a cluster of questions"

What do you mean by "a cluster of questions"? Are you using the "cluster" feature in your questionnaire?

screenshot #1

Do the logs indicate that some students have actually answered some questions (of what type?).

We need more details.

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Frank Erazo -

Joseph:

Thank you for the quick response, but yes it is the "Cluster of Questions" in the Lesson activity (not the questionnaire).  

I also did a quick check on the logs, and I am finding that users did answer the true/false questions within the Clusters. 

This course had been previously backed up and restored as a new course.  When I checked out the old versions of the course, the Lesson Reports were NOT blank.  

In reply to Frank Erazo

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Frank,

Sorry for the error, I did mean Lesson, not Questionnaire, of course.

I've always found the "Cluster" feature of the Lesson module a bit mysterious and shied away from using it. I will try to investigate.

Joseph