MRBS module display question

MRBS module display question

by Mary Cooch -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

I'm trying to help someone on the German forums with their set up of the MRBS module - it is 2012120700 (moodle 2.3.3+  When they click to book a room the theming disappears - I tried it too and I get this - is this correct or should it have the nice blue theme the first page has? And are the strange symobols something to do with the German translation encoding?  (I get a similar display in English too) I have never used the module and only added it to try to help, so I don't know what it is meant to look like.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: MRBS module display question

by Davo Smith -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hmm... that doesn't look quite right.

I've not got my dev box up and running right now, but I'll take a look at it as soon as I get a chance. Could you add something to tracker.moodle.org (it should automatically assign itself to me, but if not, then add my name to it).