MOODLE / CHAMILO Learning Path

MOODLE / CHAMILO Learning Path

by Bladimir Ortiz -
Number of replies: 8

Hi,

Is there a learning path tool in MOODLE. There is a learning path tool in CHAMILO that allows a teacher to build a certain sequence of lesson. Creating a modulo inside this, units and themes. It “forces” students to follow a certain sequence. Several learning paths are possible per course. Is there something equivalent in MOODLE?  

Bladimir

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Bladimir Ortiz

Re: MOODLE / CHAMILO Learning Path

by Robert Brenstein -
conditional activities allow you to create paths in moodle, although moodle is not intrinsically set for sequences.
Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Robert Brenstein

by Bladimir Ortiz -

Thank you Robert, but I am looking for something similar at, I am showing in the image.

Attachment chamilo.JPG

by Robert Brenstein -
There is a checklist module that can be used for such a purpose but not exactly in the way you envision it, I think. Moodle is not a CBT-type environment.
In reply to Robert Brenstein

by Bladimir Ortiz -

Thank you Robert, This tool is very useful, but as you said it is not I am looking for.
If you know something related to this just let me know.
Thank you.

Bladimir

by Scott Karren -

Bladimir

You may want to look at Remote Learners ELIS integration.  They will provide the functionality that you are looking for.  Be warned though that installing ELIS is not for the faint of heart or technically challenged.  Here is a link to their documentation http://rlcommunity.remote-learner.net/

HTH

Scott

In reply to Scott Karren

by Bladimir Ortiz -

Thank You Guys,
I finally found the features. It is through LESSON. My initial issue was the settings.

In reply to Scott Karren

by Bladimir Ortiz -

Thank You Scott,
I finally found the features. It is through LESSON.

My initial issue was the settings.