Comparisons and advocacy

Picture of Bladimir Ortiz
MOODLE / CHAMILO Learning Path

Hi,

Is there a learning path tool in MOODLE. There is a learning path tool in CHAMILO that allows a teacher to build a certain sequence of lesson. Creating a modulo inside this, units and themes. It “forces” students to follow a certain sequence. Several learning paths are possible per course. Is there something equivalent in MOODLE?  

Bladimir

Average of ratings: -
Picture of Robert Brenstein
Re: MOODLE / CHAMILO Learning Path
Group Particularly helpful Moodlers
conditional activities allow you to create paths in moodle, although moodle is not intrinsically set for sequences.

Average of ratings:Useful (2)

Thank you Robert, but I am looking for something similar at, I am showing in the image.

Picture of Robert Brenstein
There is a checklist module that can be used for such a purpose but not exactly in the way you envision it, I think. Moodle is not a CBT-type environment.

Thank you Robert, This tool is very useful, but as you said it is not I am looking for.
If you know something related to this just let me know.
Thank you.

Bladimir

Picture of Scott Karren

Bladimir

You may want to look at Remote Learners ELIS integration.  They will provide the functionality that you are looking for.  Be warned though that installing ELIS is not for the faint of heart or technically challenged.  Here is a link to their documentation http://rlcommunity.remote-learner.net/

HTH

Scott

Thank You Guys,
I finally found the features. It is through LESSON. My initial issue was the settings.

Thank You Scott,
I finally found the features. It is through LESSON.

My initial issue was the settings.

Rajesh Taneja
Group DevelopersGroup Moodle Course Creator Certificate holdersGroup Moodle HQGroup Testers

Hello Bladimir,

As suggested by Robert, you can use conditional activities to create sequence and for showing progress you can install progress bar plugin.