PDF annotation assignment plugin

Re: PDF annotation assignment plugin

by Rob Woof -
Number of replies: 3

Thanks, Davo.

I suspected as much. I'll have a dig through the code and see what I can see. I have looked again, and it is just the title bar, which means there must be only one or two lines of code involved.

I'll have a dig around, and see what I can see.

Cheers,
Rob

In reply to Rob Woof

by Rob Woof -

I had a bit of a dig around, and found three places where there would need to be changes. I had a go myself, but my PHP ability hit the wall pretty quickly.

In the end, I inserted some fixed text strings to replace the parts that put the submitter's name into the page title. Instead of the name, it now says "Anonymous".

In order to put the plugin into use, I will run with that hack for now.

BTW, in every other respect this plugin totally rocks. I salute your effort!

In reply to Rob Woof

by Davo Smith -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Rob,

Just to let you know, the latest version of my assignfeedback_pdf plugin on Git Hub ( https://github.com/davosmith/moodle-assignfeedback_pdf ) now replaces the user/group name with 'Blind marking' when that feature is enabled (and disables the ability to view previous assignments for the given user).

If you were able to double-check it does what you wanted, before I push an update back to Moodle.org, then that would be appreciated.

In reply to Davo Smith

by Rob Woof -

Hi Davo,

Yep, that works! 'Blind marking' instead of student name is great. I've installed it on my dev server and had a play, and it works exactly as described!

I really appreciate your efforts here. It is a wonderful feature to have the Blind Marking built in. I had figured out a hack, but built in beats hack any day!

Many, many thanks!

Rob