My plugin is "Waiting for approval" for 1 month

Re: My plugin is "Waiting for approval" for 1 month

by Anthony Borrow -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Sorry for the delayed response to the plugin. I am behind on the plugin reviews. The goal is to have them reviewed within 48 hours however that has not been reality but I am committed to making it a reality this month.

I have taken a quick look at the plugin and it requires registering on an external site - namely http://MyEducationPath.com - often it is difficult to test a plugin when dealing with an external site; however, in this case it should not be too difficult since it allows for free registration.

My initial impression is that the plugin should really be an administrative tool. Currently it appears to make all courses of a site available as links on MyEducationPath.com. I suspect most sites would want the ability to exclude certain courses.  In terms of functionality, it seems to be aiming at something similar to registering a site with Moodle.org (MOOCH) and then allowing a course to publish that course to the registered site. 

Alternatively, there is also the portfolio plugins and I wonder if you might design a portfolio plugin that might accomplish something similar. I do not think that making it an activity module and then just referencing the URL is the best implementation.  

I will comment on the plugin and send you a Moodle message but at this point it looks like it will likely need more work before being approved. That said, I do like the idea of possibly opening up the publishing of courses to any variety of hub-like servers but for now I suspect an admin tool is really what you are aiming for.

Peace - Anthony 

In reply to Anthony Borrow

by Jitendra Gaur -

Hi Anthony,

Same story with me my two blocks are in waiting more than a month,

can check the status and tell me .. 

https://moodle.org/plugins/browse.php?list=contributor&id=1520587

Thanks,

Jitendra Gaur

In reply to Jitendra Gaur

by Aparup Banerjee -

Hi Jitendra,

I'm very sorry about the wait, your submission and others ones did face a delay over the year end holidays which i had intended to avoid but personal circumstances dictated otherwise. They are being sorted out as we speak.

You should have received notification about your plugin's too smile.

Thanks for the ping here smile

In reply to Aparup Banerjee

by Jitendra Gaur -

Thanks Aparup,

Great work keep it up.