Customizing moodle installation pages.!!

Customizing moodle installation pages.!!

by Vishal Upadhayay -
Number of replies: 3

Hi friends 

Merry christmas to all  moodler and happy new year in advance.!!
Friends i want to customize moodle installation pages when moodle runs for the first time.

I searched alot but couldn't understand how install.php file is genereating interaface. 

Can any one please tell me where is renderer page for install.php php and how interface is generated by ??
I want to add few of my pages before moodle installation so i need to locate all the pages used in moodle installation but not able to find in which direcotry they are.!>!>!

Thanks In advance

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Vishal Upadhayay

Re: Customizing moodle installation pages.!!

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi,

Merry Christmas to you too. smile

If you look inside moodle/install/css.php you will see that the install pages use some basic CSS from both base and standard themes. There is also some CSS that is pertinent to the install process which is coded inside that file.

HTH

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

Re: Customizing moodle installation pages.!!

by Vishal Upadhayay -

Thanks for Reply Mary that was very helpfull.

While searching online i found that file /lib/installib.php also play part in installation process.Can you please tell me what is significance of lib/installib.php file in installation process.??

With Regards

Vishal