Development Questions (New to Moodle)

Development Questions (New to Moodle)

by Matt Shaw -
Number of replies: 0
Hello all!
First let me say moodle is a great application. Im working at a company that does continuing education for nurses, and they wanted to add a web-based learning tool and i thought i was going to have to write one myself! Anyway, I have a couple questions about moodle.

1) One of the features we would like to have is that after someone passes a quiz they can click a button and it will produce an image they can print that contains: what class they passed,  name, the date and time the image was produced and put a water mark on the page.
I have code which generates the image, however im new to PHP as well as moodle and im not sure how to add this feature on, and ive started reading the devloper docs but would like some hints as to module development (or if any one else is intrested help).

2) One of our requirements for nurse training is that we keep records for 5 years and id like to be able to extract the relevent data from the moodle database and put it in with the rest of our records and being new to moodle (ive been playing with it about a month) and not having a background in databases i have NO idea how to do this! Id gladly take any help any one is willing to offer!

Average of ratings: -