do I need auth or enrollment to do this...

do I need auth or enrollment to do this...

by Mary Beth -
Number of replies: 0

I have an application called infusion.  It contains client records and does payment processing and all that happy stuff...  I have moodle 1.9 (gd server)

What I'd like to do is merge infusion and moodle for login.  I'm not sure if I need to edit auth plugins or enrollment plugins for what I need.

I mark my client as allowed into these courses in infusion.  I know how to connect with their api to get these records.

when someone goes to log in to moodle, I'd like moodle to check with my application to see what access they have, and create accounts and assign them to courses as needed. (I will only have one course in this - 7 modules).  I'd also like it to mark any "locked out" account that way too. (I can also do this as scripts from infusion to create or update users, if my thinking is backwards here...)

Some of my research has led me to the thought that I will need to create a group, assign one person as the "teacher" for that group, and then assign the others as students...  I have several companies that will be buying testing for their employees, I need one person from each company to be able to see the scores for the employees for each company. 

Some users I want to be able to buy into a class, and take that course the normal moodle way.  In that case, moodle would need to send the info to my infusion application. 

Anyone feel like helping me with some of the logistics? 

Average of ratings: -