Restore Problem

Restore Problem

by Saskia Manzoni -
Number of replies: 4

I have a problem with a restore i made on an productive Moodle-Server. I made an Update from 2.3.1 to 2.4 and when i log in I get the following Message: see Attachement (in German, sorry for  that). I don`t know what this means. I restored wwwroot. May i have to restore moodledata to? Ideas? Thanks a lot!

Attachment error.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Saskia Manzoni

Re: Restore Problem

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

It is just referring to a plugin.  My German is pretty rusty but I believe it is going to be installed.  Just click on Weiter to continue.

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Saskia Manzoni -

Click to "Weiter" does nothing. The same site is still there. But now i have the same error in english...why? I don`t know.

Here in english: see Attachment

Attachment error_en.jpg
In reply to Saskia Manzoni

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Oh, well it is telling you that that plugin is not compatible with your Moodle version.

Remove the plugin from the directory and then reload the page, you should be able to proceed with the upgrade.  After upgrading, I suggest looking for a newer version of the plugin and try to reinstall it.

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Saskia Manzoni -

Thank you! Copy the "old" plugin "assign" from 2.3.1 into my Moodle folder solved the problem. - closed -