Installation help

Picture of Darlene Murphy
Re: Getting FastCgi message

I am still getting the same error.  I am now getting the following:

DownloadManager Information: 0 : Adding product 'Moodle' to the cart
DownloadManager Warning: 0 : product.SelectedInstaller == null for: PHP53ForIISExpress
DownloadManager Information: 0 : Starting install sequence
DownloadManager Information: 0 : Using cached file at C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Web Platform Installer\installers\Moodle\a9dd9a95e29c8f821f2005f8b8675281b1ff8f38\MoodleWindowsWpi-latest-23-20121121.zip instead of downloading from http://download.moodle.org/download.php/direct/windows_wpi/MoodleWindowsWpi-latest-23-20121121.zip
DownloadManager Information: 0 : Testing database connection string
DownloadManager Information: 0 : Using connection string: 'server=localhost;database=moodle715;uid=root'
DownloadManager Information: 0 : Setting DeploymentBaseOptions.WebServerDirectory: C:\Program Files (x86)\IIS Express
DownloadManager Information: 0 : Setting DeploymentBaseOptions.ConfigurationDirectory: C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\IISExpress\config
DownloadManager Information: 0 : Setting DeploymentBaseOptions.WebServerDirectory: C:\Program Files (x86)\IIS Express
DownloadManager Information: 0 : Setting DeploymentBaseOptions.ConfigurationDirectory: C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\IISExpress\config
DownloadManager Information: 0 : Moodle installation log: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Web Platform Installer\logs\install\2012-12-09T13.46.01\Moodle.txt

Average of ratings: -
Picture of Darlene Murphy
Re: Getting FastCgi message

I still have not been able to get Moodle to install because of this error.  Any solutions?  Can you uninstall applications from IIS when you are using the server?

LadyDee

Average of ratings: -