Feedback Template!

Feedback Template!

by Luis H. Wu -
Number of replies: 1

Hi all,

Here is the situation, we are quite new using moodle so if my question is already answered I beg sorry but I coulnd't find it. 

I want to know if there is a way to modify a template that we already have been using without losing previous answers of feedback. I generate automatically a feedback with 2 questions for each new assignment. For instance, we have 5 assignmets with their respective feedback (imported by template in xml), and for now on the new assigments I want to add 2 more questions in my template without losing previous results.

It's like modifing the template without duplicating the xml because I generate the feedback autocatically.

Thanks.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Luis H. Wu

Re: Feedback Template!

by Mark Whitington -

Hi Luis,

We are relatively new too but have added more questions to the end of a few of our Feedback surveys/evaluations.

Other than the original respondants not having answered the new questions Moodle handled it well.

I did notice if we added a new question amongst the original questions or added new answers amongst the original answers it created issues. That is the original responses seemed to to stay in that position on the table and were not displaced/moved during the insertion process.

Cheers

Average of ratings: Useful (1)