1. in the section General purpose section

##addnewentry##   works

##pagingbar##

##multiexport##

##multiexport:icon##

##multiexport:csv##

2. In de Repeated entry
I tried too 

##multiexport:icon##  in the Header row  and    ##multiexport##  for each line.

nothing appears.

If I put in ##export##   for each entry the button appears. If I will export one record I have the error message.

"You tried to repeat the export of some information, or start an empty export. To do that properly you should go back to the original location and start again. This sometimes happens if you use the back button after an export has completed, or by bookmarking an invalid url."

portfolio export is enabled.  And set  one portfolio:  File Download

What did i wrong. Thanks a lot for your great work.
Jürg

In reply to Jürg Hoerner

Re: Dataform export

by Lesli Smith -

Hi, Jurg.  I'm getting the same thing on my 2.4.1 site (and I know technically it is released for up to 2.3), but not on my 2.3.4 site. I, too, did all of the things you outline above for settings prep.

I'm able to dowload multiple entries in both HTML and xls/csv formats on my 2.3.4 site.  I tested using the same preset that worked on my 2.3.4 site on my 2.4.1 site. I can see no differences in export portfolio or other settings.

Dataformviewmultipleentrieswithexport

ConfirmScreen

Dataformtoxls

Soooo...I'm thinking I just need to wait for the 2.4 update from Itamar.  At least that is what I'm hoping.  I'm anxiously awaiting the CSV view and the PDF export developments I've been seeing discussed in the forums, here, but I'm not sure when they might be released.

Which version are you using? Is it possible the version might be the issue?

In reply to Lesli Smith

Re: Dataform export

by Jürg Hoerner -

Hi Lesli

Thank you very much. You are right must be the issue, I am using moodle 2.4.1.

Jürg