Feedback file uploaded for one student appearing for other students

Feedback file uploaded for one student appearing for other students

by Carolyn Groom -
Number of replies: 4

We are on 2.3.3 and are experiencing an issue with feedback files on the new assignment.  

If a teacher is grading a student and uploads a feedback file then clicks 'save and show next' to grade the next student the file uploaded for the 1st student is appearing listed in the feedback files area of that next student  You have to manually delete the file.  If you click 'save and show next' the file is saved for that student too and appears again in the feedback files area for the next student and so on.  It seems to only happen when you use the 'save and show next' button.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Any help or suggestions appreciated.

thanks

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Carolyn Groom

Re: Feedback file uploaded for one student appearing for other students

by Damyon Wiese -

Hi Carolyn,

This was reported and fixed recently in the tracker. The issue is here: http://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-36509

The fix is already available in the 2.3.3+ weekly stable build.

Hope this helps,

- Damyon

In reply to Damyon Wiese

Re: Feedback file uploaded for one student appearing for other students

by Carolyn Groom -

Hi Damyon,

Thanks, that does help me.  We had already applied the 2.3.3+ update to fix MDL-36509.  I did have another look at it though in the tracker and spotted  http://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-36289 which describes exactly the issue we are experiencing.  Good to hear it has been reported and a fix is being worked on.

Thanks

Carolyn

In reply to Carolyn Groom

How to delete uploaded feedback file

by Daniela Slater -

I want to delete a feedback file that I uploaded in Moodle but I don't know how.

Daniela

In reply to Daniela Slater

Re: How to delete uploaded feedback file

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Go to where you uploaded it, click on it and click Delete