facetoface 1.9.6 and multiple sessions

facetoface 1.9.6 and multiple sessions

by Tiffany oakes -
Number of replies: 3

Can someone give me the code to allow facetoface to allow and show multiple signups from one person?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Tiffany oakes

Re: facetoface 1.9.6 and multiple sessions

by Jenna Pitcher -

Hi Tiffany,

Multiple signups of the same person in the same session (why) or multiple signups of the same person in multiple sessions of the same activity?

To the best of my knowledge multiple signups of the same person in multiple sessions of the same activity does not exist,  although there has been some discussion on this topic.

You might consider creating multiple copies of the same activity with differrent dates or create a session with multiple dates and times.

What is your objective?  ie what use case do you need to satisfy?

Jenna

In reply to Jenna Pitcher

by Tiffany oakes -

We want manager to sign up for an ongoing community event. The even will happen every Monday in 2013 and we want each manager to sign up multiple times until all the slots are taken.

In reply to Tiffany oakes

by Jenna Pitcher -

A. Do you want each Manager to book and attend each Monday session throughout 2013?  

OR

B. Do you want them to book individual sessions because you can not accomodate everyone each Monday?

If A, then create one activity with one session containing multiple dates (every Monday) and have them book that event.;

If B and its first come first serve, then you would have to create an activity for each Monday session throughout the year.  Again, you will find some discussion on signing up for multiple sessions in the same activity, but I'm not sure that anyone has enabled this in a recent release with custom code.  It's definitely not doable with the current release.

Jenna