There are no certificates that have been issued

There are no certificates that have been issued

by Michael Lewis -
Number of replies: 4

Moodle 2.3.2+ (Build: 20121018), Certificate version 2012092101.

I have a certificate in a course setup with groups for each school. Currently over 1500 users have received a certificate.

For 'all participants' I can click on 'view xxxx issued certificates' and receive the listing, download excel, etc.

When I select any group, I will see for example 'view 15 issued certificates' but when I click the link I get 'there are no certificates that have been issued'.

I can find the 15 users in the full list so I know they have certificates in the system.

Attachment Capture1.PNG
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Michael Lewis

Re: There are no certificates that have been issued

by Mark Nelson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Michael,

Thanks for pointing this out. I have filed a bug to fix this - http://tracker.moodle.org/browse/CONTRIB-4030

Currently I am working on 2.4 so this fix will be posted sometime after the release I imagine.

Regards,

Mark

In reply to Mark Nelson

by Michael Lewis -

Thanks..always like to check the forum first before filing a bug report. I'll watch and contribute anything new on the tracker (incl. testing if required).

Much appreciate your work.

In reply to Michael Lewis

by Mark Nelson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Michael,

Unfortunately I was not able to replicate this issue. I suspect it is because you are running MSSQL (if I remember correctly). I will create a patch on that tracker issue, if you could test if that works I would be very grateful.

Regards,

Mark

In reply to Mark Nelson

by Michael Lewis -

I'm always willing to blame MSSQL when it comes to Moodle quirks smile

I will hop over to the tracker and watch for the patch. Thanks!