Ldap login fails for 1 account on moodle but valid for other ldap authenticated sites

Ldap login fails for 1 account on moodle but valid for other ldap authenticated sites

by Michael O'Brien -
Number of replies: 1

I have an ldap account that isn't able to login to moodle but the account can be used to access other ldap authenticated sites which would seem to point to a user specific issue in moodle

Moodle site log isn't giving any useful details about why this particular account is not permitted entry. I've increased the logging level to debug and output to screen but when the user attempts to login they get redirected to the login page without reason.

Is there a log somewhere in moodle files I can use to find out why this user wasn't permitted

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Michael O'Brien

Re: Ldap login fails for 1 account on moodle but valid for other ldap authenticated sites

by Michael O'Brien -

Other users authenticate via ldap without problem. I also checked the profile and made sure the account was set to authenticate via ldap (it was set to no login) and saved the changes but still not able to login with this particular account