Migration Error m19 -> m2.3

Migration Error m19 -> m2.3

by Peter Easton -
Number of replies: 0

When I do a course restore from a m19 course to m2.3 I get the following error:

"error/setting_invalid_text"

What can I do to fix this issue, I really need to migrate these courses?

Pete

Debug info:
Error code: setting_invalid_text
$a contents: Design I<br>12/FA-ARCH-101-09
Stack trace:
  • line 439 of /backup/util/settings/base_setting.class.php: base_setting_exception thrown
  • line 107 of /backup/util/settings/base_setting.class.php: call to base_setting->validate_value()
  • line 47 of /backup/util/settings/backup_setting.class.php: call to base_setting->__construct()
  • line 34 of /backup/util/settings/course/course_backup_setting.class.php: call to backup_setting->__construct()
  • line 111 of /backup/moodle2/restore_settingslib.php: call to course_backup_setting->__construct()
  • line 134 of /backup/moodle2/restore_course_task.class.php: call to restore_course_generic_text_setting->__construct()
  • line 132 of /backup/util/plan/base_task.class.php: call to restore_course_task->define_settings()
  • line 60 of /backup/util/plan/base_plan.class.php: call to base_task->set_plan()
  • line 188 of /backup/moodle2/restore_plan_builder.class.php: call to base_plan->add_task()
  • line 107 of /backup/moodle2/restore_plan_builder.class.php: call to restore_plan_builder::build_course_plan()
  • line 73 of /backup/util/plan/restore_plan.class.php: call to restore_plan_builder::build_plan()
  • line 471 of /backup/controller/restore_controller.class.php: call to restore_plan->build()
  • line 433 of /backup/controller/restore_controller.class.php: call to restore_controller->load_plan()
  • line 35 of /backup/restore.php: call to restore_controller->convert()
Average of ratings: -