Skip info page when accessing a SCORM activity

Skip info page when accessing a SCORM activity

by John Morechurch -
Number of replies: 3

Hi,

(using Moodle 2.2.1)

Even though I'm almost sure that I managed to do this in the past (and I searched the forum already with no luck)...

I would like to skip the description page when entering a SCORM activity. In other words: I would like students to go diurectly to the SCORM content when clicking on the acitivity link in the course outline. Now it always displays the info/description page.

I'm pretty sure I have tested all the option, but perhaps I'm missing something. Is there a way to skip this page by default?

Thanks a lot in advance,

John

Average of ratings: -
In reply to John Morechurch

Re: Skip info page when accessing a SCORM activity

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

are you logged in as a teacher? - that setting only works for students. (which is why it has the word "student" at the start of the setting)

If teachers skip that page they would never be able to see/get access to the reports page as it's the only place the reports are linked (I do want to change that at some point)

In reply to Dan Marsden

Re: Skip info page when accessing a SCORM activity

by John Morechurch -

OK, feel quite silly now...Thanks for the help, this was indeed the setting I was looking for. I already tried this, but not in the proper combination with a role as student. I also overruled the settings in the individual activities, didn't help either...

Thanks again, saves a lot of clicks for the students!

Johan