I'm having the most annoying error with my moodle installations. Whenever I try to launch an editor pop-up, I get the following php code in the window (I attached the "insert" link, but the other popups malfunction as well). Here is what I've done so far:
OS: Red Hat 9
PHP: php 4.2.2
What I've tried doing:
1. Testing on alternate computers / operating systems - no luck.
2. Upgrading to the latest stable release via cvs
3. Making sure my Httpd.conf and php.ini were correct according to installation info.
4. Checking my config file for white space.
5. Changing my language and updating my en language pack (I've tried a handful of other languages, with the same problems)
Right now I'm just stumped. It almost looks like PHP isn't parsing the files at all, however their permissions are just the same as every other PHP file. When I run a php on the files at the local terminal the output appears as correct as possible (i.e. as possible without the variables set). For example, running fullscreen.php from a browser results in the title bar reading "<?php print_string("..." and when running fullscreen.php from 'php fullscreen.php" at the console, fullscreen appears between the <title> tags of the output.
Please someone, anyone, have ideas?