git repository

git repository

by Tobias Marx -
Number of replies: 5

Hi,

is there an up-to-date git repository for the hotpot module? My search did not bring one up.

Thanks in advance!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Tobias Marx

Re: git repository

by Gordon Bateson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Tobias,
there is no GIT repository for the HotPot module yet, but it is available via the Moodle CVS repository (contrib).

cheers
Gordon

In reply to Gordon Bateson

by Tobias Marx -

Hi!

Thanks for that info.

Are there any plans to switch to git? AFAIK git is the main versioning system for moodle now.

BR,
Tobias

In reply to Tobias Marx

by Gordon Bateson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Hi Tobias, I would like to switch to GIT. I have tried before but couldn't figure it out. I will try again when I have time. In the meantime, I will continue to provide the updates via Moodle CVS (which may be phased out soon), via the moodle.org -> Plugins repository and via my research server (bateson.kanazawa-gu.ac.jp) ATB Gordon
In reply to Gordon Bateson

by Gordon Bateson -

Tobias,
two days later, I think I have figured it out. Phew !

Here's the GIT repository for the HotPot module for Moodle 2.x:

It's a brand new repository. I am not at all confident about whether it is set up right, but I believe it has public access.

I have yet to work out how to offer both CVS access and GIT access but for now I am celebrating this little milestone. Bring out the tea and cookies!

cheers
Gordon