Desperate about automated backups in moodle2.1.5 "Exception: 'mdl_backup_ids_temp' already exists."

Desperate about automated backups in moodle2.1.5 "Exception: 'mdl_backup_ids_temp' already exists."

by Raúl González Álvarez -
Number of replies: 0

Hello guys,good morning from Madrid.

I'm very frustrated because for a month I have been dealing with the same problem and I haven't had the problem fixed yet.

During the automated course backup process It's being launched the following exception:

Exception: 'mdl_backup_ids_temp' already exists.

I have debugged the code in detail and I've checked that for every automated course backup, the process tries to create a temporary table in MySQL but it's not done launching the above exception.

CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE mdl_backup_ids_temp (
    id BIGINT(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
     backupid VARCHAR(32) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'b8e760358df3c943112996f286d866c0',
     itemname VARCHAR(160) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
      itemid BIGINT(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
         newitemid BIGINT(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
         parentitemid BIGINT(10) unsigned,
         info MEDIUMTEXT,
     CONSTRAINT  PRIMARY KEY (id)
);

If I connect to my MySQL server via command line and login here with the same user used by my "moodle2.1.5" I noticed that It's not a matter of
privileges because the user is able to create and delete temporary tables and i've granted him with all the permissions for the user and
the database permissions both. But the automated backups keep showing the same error.

I don't just know how to solve the problems because I've tried every solution published all around the moodle.org forums.

Could someone support me to open a path towards the solution? Obviously I am willing to give the requested detailes needed by the brave helper.

My best regards and thanks in advanced.

Where there's life, there's hope.

Average of ratings: -