Adding attendance percent in the report (pic attached)

Adding attendance percent in the report (pic attached)

by ali adam -
Number of replies: 2

Could anyone please add attendance percent beside (grade) in the report as shown in the below picture?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to ali adam

Re: Adding attendance percent in the report (pic attached)

by ali adam -
more clarification of what I mean... scroll right to see please... [url=http://www.0zz0.com][img][/img][/url]
In reply to ali adam

Re: Adding attendance percent in the report (pic attached)

by Daniel Lombardo -

I'll say, this is only one of many rather serious faults (bugs I guess). To be fair, there are some excellent intentions behind the update, but if this and several other very critical mistakes in usability are not corrected in a few weeks I think we'll be finding another solution for our Attendance records (paper maybe?) - or I am on a crash course in plugin development for moodle :\

Oh, you might try a bigger LCD monitor or increase the resolution on your screen for a quick dirty solution. Or export attendance and it's on the last column.

Big ups to the developers though, I do not mean any offence by that said, just honesty. You all do a grand job sharing your marvelous work (I am not being sarcastic). I love moodle and open-source, just need to get a better handle on it myself (and quickly) so I can fix these problems or I might be in some trouble with my director for being so enthusiastic about upgrading from 1.9 and into a separate groups setup.

Big question mark [?!] to Human Logic (Moodle partner in the UAE) who, last we spoke, had developed an updated version of their Attendance module and hadn't gotten around to sharing it with the community. How's the dev team coming along in Mumbai, lads?