"Table "block_ajax_marking_groups" does not exist" error

"Table "block_ajax_marking_groups" does not exist" error

by Margo Kikas -
Number of replies: 2

Hi!

I really hope that's the right place to ask such a help...

I just finished installing Moodle 2.3.2 on my website. There were some plugins - including AJAX marking block - which were not "on disc" so I had to download and install them manually. Every other plugin installed ok but AJAX marking block, I get the following error -

Table "block_ajax_marking_groups" does not exist
Debug info:
Error code: ddltablenotexist
Stack trace:
line 792 of /lib/ddl/database_manager.php: ddl_table_missing_exception thrown
line 251 of /blocks/ajax_marking/db/upgradelib.php: call to database_manager->add_index()
line 310 of /blocks/ajax_marking/db/upgrade.php: call to block_ajax_marking_add_index_groups_settings()
line 811 of /lib/upgradelib.php: call to xmldb_block_ajax_marking_upgrade()
line 360 of /lib/upgradelib.php: call to upgrade_plugins_blocks()
line 1524 of /lib/upgradelib.php: call to upgrade_plugins()
line 329 of /admin/index.php: call to upgrade_noncore()

- every time when going to Site administration --> Notifications (AJAX marking block is marked as "To be upgraded" here) --> Update Moodle database now

Any help is appriciated!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Margo Kikas

Re: "Table "block_ajax_marking_groups" does not exist" error

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Can we get the link to the place you downloaded this optional block from please?

In reply to Howard Miller

Re: "Table "block_ajax_marking_groups" does not exist" error

by Margo Kikas -

Hmm, the download link was under "Status" when I hit Site administration --> Notifications, I didn't write it down and it's not there anymore. But I still have the downloaded .zip-file (block_ajax_marking_moodle23_2012100803.zip) on my HDD, uploaded it here -

https://rapidshare.com/files/2366000548/block_ajax_marking_moodle23_2012100803.zip

- Hope it helps!