Google Apps integration: google user sync block ends in errorr

Google Apps integration: google user sync block ends in errorr

by Mitchell van Gerwen -
Number of replies: 7

When I add user to sync in the google user sync block. The following error returns. does anyone experience the same problem? or even better, does someone haves a solution for it?

Invalid array parameter detected in required_param(): userids

• line 605 of /lib/moodlelib.php: call to debugging()
  • line 379 of /blocks/gdata/block_gdata.php: call to optional_param()
  • line 272 of /blocks/gdata/block_gdata.php: call to block_gdata->users_process()
  • line ? of unknownfile: call to block_gdata::view()
  • line 1558 of /lib/blocklib.php: call to call_user_func()
  • line 35 of /blocks/gdata/index.php: call to block_method_result()
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Mitchell van Gerwen

Re: Google Apps integration: google user sync block ends in errorr

by Shashank T -

I am also facing the exact same issue in Moodle 2.3

Please could someone help?

Thanks,

Shashank

In reply to Shashank T

by David Morrow -

Experiencing similar error in 2.5:

Strict Standards: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method block_gdata::view() should not be called statically in /usr/share/moodle/lib/blocklib.php on line 1606

Strict Standards: Non-static method block_gdata::has_capability() should not be called statically in /usr/share/moodle/blocks/gdata/block_gdata.php on line 252

• line 621 of /lib/moodlelib.php: call to debugging()
  • line 429 of /blocks/gdata/block_gdata.php: call to optional_param()
  • line 272 of /blocks/gdata/block_gdata.php: call to block_gdata->addusers_process()
  • line 1606 of /lib/blocklib.php: call to call_user_func()
  • line 621 of /lib/moodlelib.php: call to debugging()
  • line 432 of /blocks/gdata/block_gdata.php: call to optional_param()
  • line 272 of /blocks/gdata/block_gdata.php: call to block_gdata->addusers_process()
  • line 1606 of /lib/blocklib.php: call to call_user_func()

Any/all help appreciated! This and a couple of other issues are keeping us from continuing to use our GAPPS SSO implementation.

In reply to David Morrow

by Ken Task -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

block_gdata::view and block_gdata::has_capability  What are permission settings for being able to view the GMail (or whatever it's called) block?

'spirit of sharing', Ken

In reply to Ken Task

by David Morrow -

Thank you for the rapid response!

I checked the permissions for the gdata block (Google User Sync), and practically every role is listed as as having permission to view the block, but none of those roles are assigned in the front page context (if I understand permissions - there is a good chance that I don't). Only administrator role can see this block on the front page. But that is what we want, I think - this is the block that allows one to add/remove Moodle users to/from the Google User Sync. But I am open for suggestions!

In reply to David Morrow

by Ken Task -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

While doing recent updates to 2.3's to 2.4's I can re-call seeing something about Google changing it's api and the necessity of one setting that up again.

http://docs.moodle.org/25/en/Google_Apps_Integration

https://github.com/piersharding/moodle-google

** NEW ** repository/googledrive - OAuth based repository plugin for Google Drive - provides URLs and Files

'spirit of sharing', Ken

In reply to Ken Task

by David Morrow -

Thanks. As far as I can tell, I've done all of that. Including the steps specific to the Google Drive (rather than Docs) repository in the 2.5 upgrade.

Without looking it up in my "notes", I don't think I could say from where, exactly, I got the files when I set this up. I see that Moodle for New Zealand Schools has issued their version of 2.5:

http://www.moodleinschools.org.nz/forum/topics/57614

I am considering re-installing the components from their files.

Which leads to my new question (out of ignorance, I assure you): I will lose no data by doing that, right?

Thanks, again, for the help.

David

In reply to Ken Task

by Muhammad Asif -

Hi Ken,

I am trying to integrate Moodle and Google Apps. I am using moodle 2.4.6

In Gmail block i have been unable to fetch emails and when i turn debugging ON, i get follwoing message:

Gmail feed (for support@xxxxxxx) failed with:

Unauthorized

Error 401

• line 268 of /blocks/gmail/block_gmail.php: call to debugging()
  • line 138 of /blocks/gmail/block_gmail.php: call to block_gmail->obtain_gmail_feed()
  • line 756 of /blocks/moodleblock.class.php: call to block_gmail->get_content()
  • line 232 of /blocks/moodleblock.class.php: call to block_list->formatted_contents()
  • line 953 of /lib/blocklib.php: call to block_base->get_content_for_output()
  • line 1005 of /lib/blocklib.php: call to block_manager->create_block_contents()
  • line 353 of /lib/blocklib.php: call to block_manager->ensure_content_created()
  • line 4 of /theme/homeilearn/layout/frontpage.php: call to block_manager->region_has_content()
  • line 804 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to include()
  • line 734 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to core_renderer->render_page_layout()
  • line ? of unknownfile: call to core_renderer->header()
  • line 1455 of /lib/setuplib.php: call to call_user_func_array()
  • line 98 of /index.php: call to bootstrap_renderer->__call()
  • line 98 of /index.php: call to bootstrap_renderer->header()

When i Click on Synch User Block "status". It shows authuntication is successfull but give me following error

:Strict Standards: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method block_gdata::view() should not be called statically in /home/xxxxx/productionsite/moodle/lib/blocklib.php on line 1604

Strict Standards: Non-static method block_gdata::has_capability() should not be called statically in /home/xxxxx/productionsite/moodle/blocks/gdata/block_gdata.php on line 252

Can you please advise.

Thanks Asif