How to disable The Response History Table in "Review Attempt" Page ( Moodle 2.2)

Re: How to disable The Response History Table in "Review Attempt" Page ( Moodle 2.2)

by Tim Hunt -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

That is part of the Moodle code. You need to talk to the people who installed your Moodle site.

In reply to Tim Hunt

Re: How to disable The Response History Table in "Review Attempt" Page ( Moodle 2.2)

by Albert Leatherman -

Hi folks, sort of a related question. I'd like to delete all the stuff in the box in the attached pic, to simplify the summary of attempts page. Does anyone know how to do that? Thanks.

Attachment delete.jpg
In reply to Albert Leatherman

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Albert,

I have just moved the post you added in the Themes' Forum, to this Quiz forum, only to find that you have asked for help twice already here!!! LOL

This is technically NOT ALLOWED as it can be seen as SPAM!!!

That said two of these posts will, most likely, be deleted. 

But rest assured you will get an answer all the same.

Best wishes...

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by Albert Leatherman -

Doh sorry about that! I wasn't sure which place was best to post. Thanks for your help!