Where is the UnEnroll option?

Where is the UnEnroll option?

by Gary Sutcliff -
Number of replies: 3

I cannot seem to find a specific location for this as I am not looking for an add-on or plug-in. 

I just would like to know where in 2.3 can I go to unenroll students that signed up but has withdran from the course.  I would also like to un-un-enroll a student that has un-enrolled him self. and has now decided to stay in the course.

I have searched many places only to fail.  Please be specific on the location for this.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Gary Sutcliff

Re: Where is the UnEnroll option?

by Kimber Warden -

To unenroll:

From inside the course, click Settings -> Users -> Enrolled Users. Click the Unenroll icon under the Enrollment Method heading.

To re-enroll:

On the same page as unenrollment, click the Enroll users button. (You have to be an admin for the button to appear.) If you want the user's previous grades to be reloaded into the gradebook, click the Enrollment Options dropdown arrow and select Recover user's old grades if possible. Then click Finish Enrolling Users.

HTH,

Kimber

In reply to Kimber Warden

No Unenroll Icon...

by Gary Sutcliff -

Enroll Methods:All, Manual Enrolments, Self Enrolment, Guest Access.  No Unenroll.

(What is this, some times one L, some times two. Enroll", Enrol?)

In reply to Gary Sutcliff

Found it (For anyone still seeking it)

by Gary Sutcliff -

Settings/Users/Enrolled Users to see the list of students. In the column titled "Enrolment Methods", see the ominous looking "X" for each student.  Have courage: Click the "X" to Continue to unenroll.

How to Un-Unenroll a student remains a mystery...