MNET user enrolments disappear from remote site listing of enrolled users

MNET user enrolments disappear from remote site listing of enrolled users

by Herb Wilson -
Number of replies: 0

Moodle 2.3.1 running on remote MNET site and Moodle hub site is running 2.2.3.  I have succesfully set up the mnet connection between the 2 sites.  I enrolled users from the remote site into a hub site course via remote enrolments under Site Administration\Networking. Checked on the hub and the remote MNET users are in fact enrolled.  The problem occurrs on the remote site. On the remote site if I go back to Site administration\Networking\Remote enrolments client and pick the course I just enrolled the users into (by edit enrolments) the users are not listed as enroled users. If I then select another user and enrol that users they appear as an enrolled user but if I re-fetch data from the remote host the user disappears as an enrolled user.  I did some investigation and found the local table on the remote site mdl_mnetservice_enrol_enrolments, which is what populates the "enrolled users", is getting wiped out each time.  The users are being enrolled in the hub site courses but when they actually log into the remote site their courses are not displayed because that table is empty.  Any ideas?  I am not familiar with php at all so debugging attempts by me have been very rudimentary. 

Average of ratings: -