48 issues have been successfully integrated with 7 rejected and 11 delayed. That is 87% success, back to the nice ones, well done!
2w4cf, 2w4hf, 4w4qa, 8w4r *
Lesson (personally) learnt: Don't mix multiple searches (manual or filter) in the Moodle Tracker together with bulk actions or you can, for example, end closing, by error, the most voted issues instead of the week's integrated issues. I hope I reopened all the wrongly closed ones, grrr.
- MDL-35754 - Problems with quiz popups.
- MDL-35688 - New assignment features leading to problems with its upgrade tool.
- MDL-34894 - Solve some phpunit problems under Windows.
- MDL-34696 - Enrollment improvements for Moodle 2.4
- MDL-35669 - Fixed gravatar integration, recently broken by changes in the service.
- And lots more in multiple areas like quizzes, questions, web services, libraries, themes, groups, accessibility...
- To Tim Hunt, from the Open University, UK. He recently passed the 400-mark (of fixed issues under the new development process), and that's something remarkable.
Ciao all, stronk7
* 2 weeks for code freeze... complete it yourself!