gradebook_cdc in 1.4.4+

gradebook_cdc in 1.4.4+

by Dawn Wright -
Number of replies: 3

Has anyone gotten gradebook_cdc up in 1.4.4+? I've followed the readme's and made the manual changes but cannot get a complete restore, getting a error message on the last screen: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in D:\Inetpub\DELPHI\graduate\backup\restorelib.php on line 1289.

Everything else seems to work. I suspect my problem is in the restorelib.php file as the I could not discern the specific location to put the new functions and tried to match the sequence in the 1.4.3 file provided.

In reply to Dawn Wright

Re: gradebook_cdc in 1.4.4+

by Jeff Graham -
Hi Dawn,

That is just a warning you are experiencing. Does the rest of the backup/restore appear to work correctly? The foreach block that the error refers to should be wrapped in a "if(isset($VARIABLE))"  block to avoid that message. Where $VARIABLE is whatever variable in the foreach causing the error. If the backup/restore appears to have worked okay then you have probably done everything okay. You may want to try turning debug off, if you have it turned on. Ultimately however, the code you are referring to needs to be corrected.

Regards,
Jeff
In reply to Jeff Graham

by Dawn Wright -

Hi Jeff

I appreciate your help. Yes, the rest of the backup/restore seems to be working well.  I do notice different warnings depending upon the course I am backing up, but they all have the same format. I'll make the code changes you suggest.

Thanks again.

dawn

In reply to Jeff Graham

by Dawn Wright -

Jeff

made the changes you suggested and the warnings are gone. thanks a bunch!

dawn