I can't update the registration information

I can't update the registration information

by Dominique Bouillet -
Number of replies: 4

Hi,

When I want to update the registration information of my site I got this error message : "An error occurred during registration, please try again later. (Access control exception | DEBUG INFO: Invalid token - token not found)".

I tried it several times and each time, I got the same error.

This site is http://moodle2011.it-sudparis.eu, version 2.1.2+ (Build: 20111019).

Thanks for any help.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Dominique Bouillet

Re: I can't update the registration information

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Dominique,

Can you try un-registering then re-registering your site to see whether this fixes the problem. Please let us know how you get on.

In reply to Helen Foster

by Dominique Bouillet -

Hi Helen and thanks for your answer but I can't un-register my site, I always got this message :

An error occurred when the site tried to unregister from the hub: Access control exception | DEBUG INFO: Invalid token - token not found
Unregister from MOOCH
Unregister : WARNING
Your site cannot reach MOOCH. This hub could be temporarily down. Unless you are sure you want to continue to remove registration locally, please cancel and try again later.

Thanks

Dominique

In reply to Dominique Bouillet

by Jérôme Mouneyrac -
Hi Dominique,
your site doesn't seem to be registered. Would your site be a copy of another site which was registered?

Which Moodle version do you use? You should be able to unregister. If the unregistration fails, Moodle offers you to delete old registration data and so being able to register again.

In 2.3, go to server > Hub > Unregister.
In reply to Jérôme Mouneyrac

by Dominique Bouillet -

Hi Jerome, and thanks for help.

I can't unregister my site and I always have the same error. But you are right, we use a platform each year and in august, we have made a copy of the old platform. My site seems to be registered because when I look at the "Registered moodle sites" on this page https://moodle.org/sites/, I saw it.

We have changed of domain name several times and the addresses of our platforms have changed too. Perhaps, this is the reason of the problem. I join a file with the description of our sites and addresses.

Best wishes

Dominique