Certificate awarded to non-editing teachers automatically?

Certificate awarded to non-editing teachers automatically?

by grant carruthers -
Number of replies: 0

Hi everyone,

We're running Moodle 1.9.9 and we have a Certificate set up which is dependent upon a number of lessons and a Quiz being taken and passed before  a Certificate is given.

It's set up for separate groups, so that non-editing teachers can view issued certificates for only their group. Now, it's running well and as we expected it to, except for one issue which I can't seem to resolve.

The non-editing teachers as well as the students also have to undertake the lessons/Quiz to get their own certificate (in this case the non-editing role is basically a student role but also with administrative capabilities to check everyone has done the course). In the Certificate activity, students get a warning that they haven't completed all activities before they can get their certificate, as expected. Non-editing teachers however are able to get a certificate straight away without doing any of ther dependent activities, quiz etc.

I've looked over the non-editing role permissions and I can't find anything which might affect this - has anyone any ideas? Probably something silly I've missed smile

Grant Carruthers

Average of ratings: -