We are having a big problem. I thought I must be overlooking something, but I have been triple checking everything.
Our students can see hidden resources.
Notice the grey eye and the grey text. However, students view looks like this:
We can't seem to be able to get the hidden resources actually hidden for students.
We did not mess with roles. Actually I tried, just to rule out problems, removing the student from the course and reassign the student to the course. I made sure the student has a student role. I alos checked permissions for the student role.
I'm stuck. The answer to teachers' tests are now visible for many students. Big problems.