No reports accessible

No reports accessible

by Miguel Angel Rodriguez -
Number of replies: 8

Hello, I'm working with moodle 9.1.17+. I can access as admin to grades without any problem, but in the role of teacher appears the error "No reports accessible" and as a student the option grades does not appear in the administration block.
I review information on the forums. I check the parameters and all good but nothing changes, what recommendations?.

Thanks for your help.

In reply to Miguel Angel Rodriguez

Re: No reports accessible

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Check your course settings - is show gradebook to students checked?   Not sure about the teacher role - a permissions error maybe?

In reply to Emma Richardson

Hi Emma:

The course setting are enabled, the permissions are correct teacher and estuandiantes (enabled). What else do you recommend that you can review?.

Thanks for your comment

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Are you actually logging in as teacher or student or just switching roles?  Sometimes switching roles does not have the full effect of logging in as.  If you are logging in as teacher, can you post screenshots of grader report, grade settings and course settings.

In reply to Emma Richardson

Hi Emma:

I logging as teacher and appears "No reports accessible" and as a student the option grades does not appear in the administration block. 

by Emma Richardson -

Is this happening in every course or just one?