Gradebook

No reports accessible

Picture of Miguel Angel Rodriguez
No reports accessible

Hello, I'm working with moodle 9.1.17+. I can access as admin to grades without any problem, but in the role of teacher appears the error "No reports accessible" and as a student the option grades does not appear in the administration block.
I review information on the forums. I check the parameters and all good but nothing changes, what recommendations?.

Thanks for your help.

Picture of Emma Richardson
Re: No reports accessible
Group Particularly helpful Moodlers

Check your course settings - is show gradebook to students checked?   Not sure about the teacher role - a permissions error maybe?

Hi Emma:

The course setting are enabled, the permissions are correct teacher and estuandiantes (enabled). What else do you recommend that you can review?.

Thanks for your comment

Are you actually logging in as teacher or student or just switching roles?  Sometimes switching roles does not have the full effect of logging in as.  If you are logging in as teacher, can you post screenshots of grader report, grade settings and course settings.

Hi Emma:

I logging as teacher and appears "No reports accessible" and as a student the option grades does not appear in the administration block. 

Is this happening in every course or just one?  

Hi Emma: is in every course

Have you tried reseting permissions to default for teacher and student role?  

Hi, I solved the problem of the student, accessed through the profile and activity reports / grade.

Bye.