Assessment using Feedback

Assessment using Feedback

by Mihai Bojonca -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Testers

So the situation is the following.

We need a system collect feedback from our students and faculty.

Right now we are using Google Forms for that however it does not work very well as we get a lot of inconsistecies like course names, professor names and the time.

We collect Studednt Assessment of program; once a year from yeach student.

Class and Professor evaluation; every session a student takes.

We have more ~150 couses per year and now all of them are on moodle, the courses are delivered 70% online and 30% face to face in more than 12 diferrret locations. 

My Question: Is it possible to use the feedback module to acomplish all of this and collect the data in one place ?

We need the system to collect on it's own based on the course it is on, the course name, professor name and date, .

HAs anyone such a system working ?

Do you ahve any ideas ?

I was thinking to create an assessment template and the inport it in each course, or link the same feedback activity in all the courses.

CAn this work, as i am only one person in the IT department i would like to know more before i start working on it.

Please help.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mihai Bojonca

Re: Assessment using Feedback

by Andreas Grabs -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
Hi Mihai,

maybe the feedback-block is the thing you want.
The block offers links to central available feedbacks.
The responses can be filtered by course.
Here is a short description how it is used:
http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=155450

Best regards
Andreas
In reply to Andreas Grabs

תשובה ל: Re: Assessment using Feedback

by Dvora Peretz -

Hi Andreas, is there any way I can assign grade for submitting a feedback activity? tnks. Dvora