Quiz Problem: General Feedback

Quiz Problem: General Feedback

by Underlea Cabreira -
Number of replies: 6

Hello All,

I am tryng to add feedback with % rate but the feedback field and the valeu field are disabled. How can i enable these fields.

Thank u very very much!

Underléa

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Underlea Cabreira

Re: Quiz Problem: General Feedback

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

I can't read Portugese, but what does that the text just underneath the "Feedback geral" heading say?

Also, which version of Moodle are you using.

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Underlea Cabreira -

Hello Tim!

The text says:  "This quiz has not been evaluated and therefore can not create general feedback different for each note"

Do you know what it really means?

Thank u!

Underléa

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

The original English is 

'This quiz is not graded, so you cannot set overall feedback that differs by grade.';

Perhaps even that is not clear. The point is, the quiz is set so that Maximum grade is 0. In other words, it is an ungraded quiz. Therefore you cannot give different feedback for different grades.

Go to the Edit quiz page, and you should be able to set the Maximum grade to something non-zero there.

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Please some moderator move this discussion to the Quiz module forum where it belongs.

Joseph