Editing resources

Editing resources

by Sam W -
Number of replies: 2

Hi,

I'm now working on Moodle 2.2, having previously used 1.9. I'm sure there used to be an "Edit this resource" button or link visible on every page/resource item of a course, but I don't see anything like this now. I'm sure this is a dumb question, but does this still exist, and if so, where can I find it?

I'm currently proofing and testing course content, and if, for instance, I find a typo on a page of content, at the moment I have to take note of which page of the course I'm on, then go back to the topic outline for the course to be able to edit the page.

Am I missing something that's right in front of me somewhere?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sam W

Re: Editing resources

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Usually when you have a resource opened,  if you look down the side of the screen (it might be the left or right depending on your theme) you will see a Settings block related to the particular resource you are editing - and you can update it by clicking there.

In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: Editing resources

by Sam W -

Aha, found it - thanks Mary! I think it was the "Edit Settings" label that threw me, for some reason that didn't register as being something that included editing content. D'oh....