55 issues have been successfully integrated with 16 rejected and 6 delayed. That is 77% success, same than last week, mmm...
This week we have passed the 3000 integrated issues mark since May 2011. That's a lot, yay! Congrats to everybody that helped getting all them reported, triaged, fixed, tested, integrated and documented.
After spreading the last 2-month fixes and improvements with minor Moodle 2.x releases last week, it's time to get air and push hard to get all the new stuff coming for Moodle 2.4. We are just 4 weeks away from code freeze!
- MDL-32785 - Improve the "hardfreeze" handling in forms.
- MDL-35171 - Problems with the date picker and 31 day months.
- MDL-34338 - Folder access to guest users.
- MDL-34082 - Upgrade error to 2.3 due to typo.
- MDL-30018 - Better handling of question answers on restore.
- MDL-35071 - Redesigned backup & restore for enrol plugins (2.4).
- And lots more in areas like accessibility, web services, assignment, administration, themes...
- To Ralf Krause, for his continue support to Moodle, reporting, helping in the Tracker and maintaining the Moodle packages for Mac OS X, tons of thanks!
Ciao all, stronk7