Annoying behaviour of Moodle 2.3. - save page content in preview

Annoying behaviour of Moodle 2.3. - save page content in preview

Barbara Braun - келді
Number of replies: 5

We recently upgraded to 2.3.1 (from 1.9.x via 2.2.) and our teachers use lessons a lot. So they reported the following 'bug' to us -

1. Go into preview-mode

2. Use the "edit page contents"-button

3. Save

As I haven'f found an entry about this in the forum - I was wondering if our moodle installation does what every Moodle 2.3.1 installation does -

4. it jumps to the very first entry in the overall edit view - and not back to the page (as in 1.9.x). The annoying thing is that the teacher then has to scroll down to where they were which can be quite annoying.

Could you give me feedback on that one? Thank you!

In reply to Barbara Braun

Re: Annoying behaviour of Moodle 2.3. - save page content in preview

Joseph Rézeau - келді
Core developers қатысушының суреті Particularly helpful Moodlers қатысушының суреті Plugin developers қатысушының суреті Testers қатысушының суреті Translators қатысушының суреті

I fail to see how this is a problem.

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

Barbara Braun - келді

Well - let's say it's no big deal if you test it with a lesson of five or ten pages - but we do encourage our teachers to build really good lessons for our students with various branches, jumps etc etc.

It starts to get a problem with more than ten pages even in the collapsed view and as we use more than a hundred pages in some cases - you want to make some changes on certain pages - but  scrolling is just not tolarable any more Қапаланған

In reply to Barbara Braun

Joseph Rézeau - келді
Core developers қатысушының суреті Particularly helpful Moodlers қатысушының суреті Plugin developers қатысушының суреті Testers қатысушының суреті Translators қатысушының суреті