Tabs in OneTopic format

Tabs in OneTopic format

by Carol Dobson -
Number of replies: 1

I have recently had installed Moodle 2.3.1+ (Build: 20120831) and have installed OneTopic for 2.3. All has gone well, however I am only getting hyperlinks instead of tabs across the top. I think this could be because of the theme I am using - Gekko 2.0. Tabs seem to be working when I change to Standard White theme.

To shortcut checking each line of code, can someone point me to a place in the code to start looking?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Carol Dobson

Re: Tabs in OneTopic format

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Dear Carol,

Ouch!! This is an evil one to fix!  Turns out it is a fault with the Gekko 2.0 theme not including the selectors for the tab images that are defined in the standard theme's core.css around lines 295 to 341 and nothing to do with the OneTopic format.  To solve the Gekko 2.0 theme should define them or inherit them from the standard theme.  I have done the latter and attached a replacement 'config.php' for the Gekko 2.0 theme to use.  It might be worth posting on the Themes forum for the creator to fix as the tabs are used elsewhere too.  I have only tested to confirm it works with your particular issue, other thins could now possibly be messed up.

Cheers,

Gareth