Web services

Picture of sapna mishra
webservice integration

how to integrate moodle with other system?

how to synchronize our product with moodle?

how to receive the data from a remote server in moodle?

Average of ratings: -
kushal mehta
Re: webservice integration

Hi,

Its preety simple , you can use moodle in built web services or create your own.

you need to just create a web service , create token and apply that token to the function.

after finishing this call it from SOAP service.

you are done.

contact me if any problem.

kushalmehta27@gmail.com

Picture of sapna mishra

thank you for replying!

we have tried all this.but while testing we get this error :

URL: http://192.168.0.25/moodle/webservice/soap/server.php?wstoken=cd5a5681d71c2e9663b8cd4f814bb702

( ! ) Notice: Use of undefined constant SOAP_1_2 - assumed 'SOAP_1_2' in C:\wamp\www\moodle\webservice\soap\locallib.php on line 324
Call Stack
#TimeMemoryFunctionLocation
1 0.0014 769584 {main}egg ..\testclient.php:0
2 2.2588 61077752 webservice_soap_test_client->simpletestegg ..\testclient.php:154
exception 'Zend_Soap_Client_Exception' with message 'SOAP extension is not loaded.' in C:\wamp\www\moodle\lib\zend\Zend\Soap\Client.php:152
Stack trace:
#0 C:\wamp\www\moodle\webservice\soap\locallib.php(324): Zend_Soap_Client->__construct('http://192.168....')
#1 C:\wamp\www\moodle\admin\webservice\testclient.php(154): webservice_soap_test_client->simpletest('http://192.168....', 'moodle_user_cre...', Array)
#2 {main}

Picture of Jérôme Mouneyrac
Group DevelopersGroup Documentation writersGroup Moodle Course Creator Certificate holdersGroup Moodle HQGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup Testers
Hi Sapna,
'SOAP extension is not loaded.' => it means that your Moodle site is installed on a web server that doesn't support SOAP (the web server doesn't have the SOAP module enabled if it's apache).
Cheers,
Jerome

Picture of roc mehra

Hi Kushal,

How to create web service to get contents.

and how to call

How to apply token to function

Picture of Manju Yadav

Hello Kausal,

Could you please tell me , how i start with integrating my java app with moodle,like what i need to include in function.

Picture of Jhon taylor

If you are a expert PHP programmer you just need a token to make that integration and several lines of code.

But if you need more help and detail please let me know that I can help you when you needed.

Picture of Andranik Sharabchian

Picture of roc mehra

HI All,

I want to create a web service to get contents of my moodle. I have read how to get a token and how to add function into web service. But got confuse.

Can you please help me How to access web service and whcih function should i use so that i can get contents and courses of my moodle.

Thanks in advance

Average of ratings:Useful (1)
Picture of Vijoi A.M

Hi all,

I am creating an e-learning website.I want to create a web service to get contents of my moodle. Could anybody tell me how to do that?

Thanks in advance.

Average of ratings:Useful (1)
Picture of Vijoi A.M

Hi All,

I am creating an e-learning website.I want to create a web service to get contents of my moodle. Could anybody tell me how to do that? Should i create a token to retrive datas from moodle?.Plz reply ASAP. Its urgent.

Thanks in advance.