2.3.1+ - improvement suggestion (and a good one!)

2.3.1+ - improvement suggestion (and a good one!)

by Fernanda F. Ricou -
Number of replies: 5

I would like to suggest an enhancement fo all configuration settings pages, some of them very long.

In those, you have to scroll forever to get to the "Save changes" button... and sometimes we need to change only the first 3 settings...

Why not create another "Save changes" button on the top of the screen?

(I´ve posted this message in the "General Problems" with no luck...)

TY!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Fernanda F. Ricou

Re: 2.3.1+ - improvement suggestion (and a good one!)

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

No use putting this in the Forum, you need to tell the Developers in HQ directly using Moodle Tracker. Just set up an account in Moodle Traker and then add a new tracker "Issue" and suggest this idea as an "Improvment".

smile

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by Hubert Chathi -

But before you submit an issue, make sure that it hasn't been submitted already.  (see, e.g. MDL-7654MDL-7366 and MDL-4151)

In reply to Hubert Chathi

by Fernanda F. Ricou -

TY so much.

Just noticed that the 1st message in the Tracker regarding this improvement dates from 2006!!!... sad...

by Danny Wahl -

don't forget to vote for the issues in the tracker then, so devs know you want it.

by Derek Chirnside -

Fernanda, I would say there are over 100 requests of this kind in the tracker, a few of which I have made.  The discussions are scattered all over various forums, and they come and go.  It is not a simple issue.

Here is one rather comples discussion: http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=191549#p919210

You post in the tracker if you like, let s know here and we can vote.  Or if you do some research, and find a few tracker items you think are worthy of support, then also post here.

-Derek