listbox in 'skip contect structure page' doesn't show ALWAYS

listbox in 'skip contect structure page' doesn't show ALWAYS

by H B -
Number of replies: 6

Hi , I added a new scormpackage and the option 'student skip content structure page' doesn't show the option 'always'.

The corresponding listbox only contains the options 'never' and 'first access'.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to H B

Re: listbox in 'skip contect structure page' doesn't show ALWAYS

by H B -

Hieveryone, I think it is probably some setting, but I don't know where i can find this setting. I really need this.

In reply to H B

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi There,

please ALWAYS include your Moodle version when asking for help here in the forums.

my guess is that you've made some custom changes to your Moodle codebase that has hidden that option - I can't recall any code that has hidden the "always" option from the skipview setting and afaik the "always" option has always been available with that setting in all Moodle versions.

In reply to Dan Marsden

by H B -

Hi, I am using moodle 2.3.1.

When i go to site administration/plugins/activity modules/Scorm packages, there I can see the three options in the listbox.

But when i add a new course scormpackage, then I do not see the 'Always' option anymore. sad

In reply to H B

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

I guess you're using the SCORM course format?

setting skipview to 'always' when using the SCORM course format would cause a constant redirect so it is not available.

When the user completes the SCORM they are returned to the course homepage and when using the SCORM course format this is the SCORM content structure page... If you had skipview set to always it would re-open the SCORM after they had completed the package.

In reply to Dan Marsden

by H B -

Hi,

OKay now I undertstand.

Thank you.

In reply to Dan Marsden

by Suresh G -

Hi am Suresh,

I have the same problem, after i read your comment understand the process, but in topic format the skipview options shows "always" (SCORM Package). 

Y i ask this mean i need 'always' option in scorm course format is it possible?

Thanks

Sureshkumar