I have set up a alfresco repository as the tutorial below:
However, I can not log in to the repository inside moodle. The page keep showing the log in form to submit. I have double checked the username and password from alfresco to make sure I enter the correct log in details. My moodle version is 2.3.1 and I used Alfresco 4. Is there any thing else I need to check to make this work?
we are experiencing the same issue. Our testing Alfresco server was set up and working a few weeks ago, but then failed without notice. There has been work done on the Alfresco repository, but it does not seem to be related to this issue.
Could you check if your Alfresco server itself it properly set up by accessing it directly?
If you're still experiencing this issue, then maybe you could report it on the tracker.
If you do so, please include as much information as you can, and the steps to follow to reproduce this behaviour.
Here at HQ we had a similar problem but I thought it came from our instance of Alfresco. Unfortunately we did not have time to really debug this, especially as it's not reported as an issue.
I don't think that Moodle would block the access to Alfresco, however your network administrator could check if a firewall or something disallow the connexion between them.
The error I got here is that after the login (which works even though it does not look like it), a SOAP exception is raised from the server.
WebDAV should work fine, there were a few issues closed recently in its regard.