While most of the editing was simplifying and clarifying the Japanese, I made a structural change that may be helpful for the English too. Seven seperate steps were too many for my students to conceptualize, so I broke it down into the three main steps.
This may be helpful for English speakers as well, so I tried to adapt the simplified version from Japanese back into English:
Hi! For full access to courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. A course may also have a one-time "enrolment key." Here are the steps:
1. Create Account
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an "enrolment key," use the one given by your teacher. This will "enrol" you in the course.
- This will enrol you in the course, so can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
This English still needs some polishing, but if you find it helpful, please go ahead and use it.
You can see what it looks like in this thread in the Japanese forum: